When it comes to orthopedic injuries, ignoring certain symptoms might lead to even worse complications. Therefore, if you’re experiencing symptoms, don’t hesitate to visit an orthopedic urgent care facility right away.
Here’s a list of orthopedic symptoms many people may experience:
- Back Pain
- Muscle pain
- Joint pain
- Restricted range of motion
- Bone pain
- Deformity of the affected area
After an Injury
- Broken bone(s).
- A joint or limb seems misaligned.
- Swelling, numbness or increasing pain when you’re wearing a cast.
- An intense, sudden pain in your groin or thigh making it difficult to walk. This could point to a hip fracture, especially if you have osteoporosis.
After an Orthopedic Procedure
- A treated injury unexpectedly bleeds or seeps fluid.
- A treated joint suddenly swells, and you experience high fever, chills and pain. Don’t wait out these signs of joint infection.
- A leg pain and swelling after back, hip or leg surgery are telltale signs of deep vein thrombosis. Call your orthopedist immediately if it hurts to stand or walk, if the
Generally speaking, your orthopedic specialist or clinician needs to know about any change for the worse after a procedure.
Call DoralDOC at (305) 537-7272to learn more or make an appointment today!